If you miss, cancel or change your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, there will be a cancellation fee. This policy is in place out of respect for our therapists and our clients. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are difficult to fill. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule into that time slot.
Walk-ins are welcome, but we recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your treatment for your own relaxation. Late arrivals will result in shortened treatment time. Treatments will be charged at full price.
We reserve the right to request a deposit in order to secure an appointment.
We request that children and babies are not brought into the salon for long periods of time to respect the relaxing environment we wish to provide also to comply with current health & safety regulations.
Please let us know at the time of booking:
- If you suffer from any allergies or medical conditions, as some treatments may not be suitable for you.
- If you are pregnant or trying to conceive, as some treatments may not be advisable.
All courses must be paid for in full at the first appointment. Courses are non-refundable and must be redeemed within 6 months of purchase for Sunbed and Facials and 3 months for Spray Tan.
Appointments within the course are subject to our cancellation policy above.
No refunds can be given for Gift Vouchers. Damaged or defaced cards cannot be accepted. Impress cannot accept responsibility for loss of cards once issued. Valid for 1 year and must be produced at the time of the treatment.
Collect a stamp every time you visit our salon and spend £20 or more on beauty, nails or spray tan treatments and be rewarded with discounted treatments.
- Stamps cannot be collected for treatments booked via Treatwell application/website.
- The Loyalty Card holders must produce their card on purchase in order to collect a stamp.
- The Loyalty Card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person to whom the card was issued.
- Discounts can be only deducted from the full price of the treatment.
We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time.